§1. General provisions
1. These Regulations apply to all exhibitors (hereinafter referred to as the "Exhibitor") of the fair under the name "eTrade SHOW" (hereinafter referred to as the "Fair"), organized on the territory of the Republic of Poland by the International Center of Events II a limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw at ulica Kazimierza Gierdziejewskiego 7/48, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000579925, REGON: 362709548, NIP: 5223040588 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
2. The Regulations are an integral part of the contract for participation in the Fair.
3. Exhibitors are also required to comply with order regulations and building regulations in force at the venue of the Fair.
4. Only Exhibitors presenting an offer compliant with the thematic scope of the Fair may participate in the Fair.
§2. Conclusion of a contract for participation in the Fair
1.The contract for participation in the Fair may be concluded in writing or in documentary form.
2. In order to conclude the contract, the Exhibitor submits a declaration of will to participate in the Fair, delivering to the Organizer's representative in person, by mail or e-mail (scan) a completed Participation Application Form, signed by persons authorized to represent the Exhibitor. The persons signing the Application Form simultaneously declare and guarantee that they are duly authorized to conclude the contract on behalf of the Exhibitor. By submitting the Application for Participation, the Exhibitor confirms that he has read and accepted these Regulations and the Organizer's Offer, which thus constitute an integral part of the contract for participation in the Fair.
3. The Agreement for participation in the Fair, the content resulting from: the Organizer's Offer, Application Form and these Regulations, shall be concluded upon sending the Application Form to the Organizer, unless the Organizer sends the Exhibitor a written or documentary declaration of acceptance of the Application Form. The Organizer may not accept the Application for Participation without giving a reason - in this case no agreement will be concluded between the Parties.
4. The above procedure of concluding the contract also applies to the Exhibitor's ordering of any additional services offered by the Organizer in connection with the organization of the Fair. The Organizer may not perform additional services ordered by the Exhibitor later than 14 days before the Fair or perform them for a remuneration 50% higher than the Organiser's price or offer rates.
5. If despite the conclusion of the contract for participation in the Fair, the Exhibitor is delaying in the performance of any contractual obligations for the Organizer, the Organizer may refrain from performing the Contract, including refusing the Exhibitor to participate in the Fair, and in this case the Parties acknowledge that The organizer has duly fulfilled its contractual obligations.
1. The amounts, dates and method of payment of any Exhibitor's monetary obligations to the Organizer are specified in the Organiser's Offer and Application.
2. The organizer will issue an appropriate VAT invoice to the Exhibitor within the statutory period. At the Exhibitor's request, the Organizer will also issue a pro forma invoice before making the payment.
3. In the event of delay of the Exhibitor with payment of any part of the remuneration, the Organizer will be entitled to additional default interest in the maximum amount resulting from applicable legal norms, and if there are no such norms in a given period - in the amount representing 10 times the inflation rate announced by the Central Statistical Office for the previous calendar month, but not lower than 12% on an annual basis.
§4. Allocation of exhibition space
1. The Exhibitor selects the exhibition space in the Application Form.
2. The organizer allocates the exhibition space taking into account the wishes of the Exhibitor as far as he has the possibilities and organizational and technical conditions.
3. The Exhibitor acknowledges that all locations of the exhibition space have the same value, therefore the Organizer has the right to unilaterally change the location of the exhibition space, which does not constitute a change of the contract for participation in the Fair and does not give the Exhibitor any claims against the Organizer.
1. The Exhibitor has the right to sublet all or part of the exhibition space leased to another entity (Sub-Exhibitors) only with the prior written consent of the Organizer and to pay an additional registration fee of PLN 500.00 and an additional exhibition fee of PLN 1000.00 for each Sub-exhibitor.
2. The Exhibitor bears full responsibility for actions and omissions of his Exhibitors, as for his own actions and omissions.
3. If the Exhibitor sublets all or part of the exhibition space rented without the prior written consent of the Organizer, the Organizer may refuse the Sub-Exhibitor the right to participate in the Fair. If the Organizer does not exercise this right, any financial obligations of the Exhibitor towards the Organizer are in this case increased by 50% compared to the agreed.
§6. Resignation from participation in the Fair
1. The Exhibitor may withdraw from the contract of participation in the Fair for payment of a compensation of 50% of the total remuneration if the withdrawal occurred earlier than 3 months before the Fair, 80% of the remuneration if the withdrawal occurred after this date, 100% of the remuneration if the withdrawal came later than 30 days before the fair. The statement of withdrawal is effective only if it was made in writing at the same time or after the payment of the compensation. In any other case, the Exhibitor is obliged to pay the Organizer all amounts arising from the contract for participation in the Fair, regardless of whether he actually participated in the Fair.
1. The Exhibitor has the right to display and advertise his goods only on the allocated exhibition space, provided that his exhibits do not obstruct the neighboring exhibitions and do not interfere with the normal course of work of other Exhibitors. The Exhibitor has no right to use sound equipment, additional lighting, etc., which may disrupt the normal course of work of other exhibitors.
2. Placing Exhibitor's ads outside the purchased stand for an additional fee is only possible after agreeing with the Organizer.
3. Depending on the type of package ordered and other advertising services, the Exhibitor and Sub-Exhibitor are obliged to provide the Organizer with their contact details, content of advertising ads and electronic files with graphics, logos, trademarks and other materials subject to publication by the Organizer in connection with the organization or promotion of the Fair, no later than 30 days before the planned date of commencement of their publication or exhibition, under pain of releasing the Organizer from the obligation to publish or display it, while retaining the right to remuneration for these services.
4. The Organizer may refuse to publish materials provided to him by the Exhibitor in order to publish them in connection with the organization of the Fair, if he considers that these materials violate the legitimate interest of the Organizer or other participants of the Fair, the rights of third parties, generally applicable legal standards or decency, and despite then the Parties recognize that the Organizer has duly fulfilled the obligation to publish them.
5. Only the Exhibitor is responsible for the content of advertising, promotional or informational materials provided by him, which the Organizer or Exhibitor has published in connection with the organization or promotion of the Fair. Thus, the Exhibitor is obliged to release the Organizer from any liability towards third parties in this respect.
6. Photographing and filming during the Fair requires the prior written consent of the Organizer, and if it concerns individual stands or exhibits - also the written consent of an authorized Exhibitor.
1. The Organizer shall be liable only for damages caused to the Exhibitor or other participant of the Fair due to the willful conduct of the Organizer or a person acting on its behalf.
2. The organizer is not responsible for the Exhibitor's movable property left at the stand without proper supervision.
3. The Exhibitor is liable on a risk basis for any damage caused to the Organizer or third parties by the Exhibitor or a person acting on his behalf or representing his rights.
4. The Exhibitor is obliged to immediately notify the Organizer about the occurrence of any event causing or threatening to cause damage.
5. The organizer recommends the Exhibitor to conclude relevant property insurance contracts regarding risks related to the Fair and third party liability insurance for damage caused in connection with participation in the Fair.
§9. Design, installation, assembly and disassembly of stands
1. If the Exhibitor ordered an undeveloped exhibition space, he is obliged to build the stand on his own in accordance with the requirements of the Organizer and administrator of the facility in which the Fair takes place. The Exhibitor may additionally order from the Organizer, for a fee, assembly of the stand on the day preceding the assembly day at the latest 30 days before the opening date of the Fair.
2. If the Exhibitor does not complete the assembly of the stand before the opening of the Fair, the Exhibitor will also be obliged to pay the Organizer a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000.00 (one thousand) for each commenced assembly hour after the opening of the Fair.
3. Disassembly of the stand should be carried out at the times specified in the Exhibitor's card on the last day of the fair, in the event of delay or disassembly of the stand during the Fair, the Organizer may impose a fine on the Exhibitor in the amount of PLN 1,000 for each started hour.
4. The cost of delivery to the electricity stand for the needs and in the scope related to the organization of the Fair shall be borne by the Organizer.
5. If the Exhibitor is obliged to ensure the assembly of the stand on his own (i.e. he did not order this service from the Organizer), he shall submit to the Organizer for approval at least 30 days before the date of opening the Fair:
a) stand construction design in three views, indicating the places of media and Internet access as well as specification of materials together with the required flammability certificates;
b) electrical installation design at the stand, drawn up by a person with appropriate authorization;
c) details of companies with appropriate qualifications that will carry out the building development and installation of the stand.
6. The Exhibitor may start assembly or disassembly works at the stand only after receiving the relevant consent from the Organizer's representative, who may also order the work to be interrupted if he considers that they violate the Regulations or threaten the security of persons or property.
7. During assembly and disassembly of stands it is forbidden to carry out work related to welding, grinding, or other works that cause dusting or fire hazard.
8. The Exhibitor is obliged to maintain order at the stand and in communication routes around the stand throughout the entire disposal of the exhibition space.
9. The Exhibitor is obliged to comply with relevant legal and technical construction and assembly, health and safety, sanitary and fire protection standards.
10. Stands assembly and disassembly can take place only on dates indicated by the Organizer.
11. During assembly and disassembly, it is forbidden to disturb the structure or coating of walls, floors and other elements of the facility in which the trade fair is held.
12. After the end of the Fair, at the time set by the Organizer for dismantling the stands, the Exhibitor is obliged to restore the exhibition space made available to him to the previous condition, under pain of ordering these activities by the Organizer at the Exhibitor's expense and risk. In particular, if it is left on the exhibition space after disassembly of the fixing tape or glue, the Exhibitor will be obliged to pay the Organizer for their removal an additional remuneration in the amount of PLN 50.00 net for each started running meter of the left tape or adhesive and PLN 500.00 net for each started square meter of contaminated surface in any other way.
§10. Organization of work at the stand
1. The Exhibitor is obliged to make the stand available to visitors on the opening days and hours of the Fair.
2. If the presentation at the stand is conducted using any works protected by law, the Exhibitor is obliged to regulate copyright and related to these songs. Thus, the Exhibitor undertakes to release the Organizer from all liability in this respect.
3. The maximum permissible volume of multimedia devices will be specified in the Exhibitor's Card.
4. Exchange or replenishment of the exhibition at the stand and cleaning the stand and its surroundings may take place only outside the opening hours of the Fair for visitors, unless it is necessary due to an unforeseen event.
5. The representative of the Organizer may order the Exhibitor to immediately remove from the stand elements posing a threat to the safety of persons or property, violating morality, or otherwise disrupting the course of the Fair.
6. All promotional activities of the Exhibitor may take place only within the stand and may not interfere with the course of the Fair and the work of other exhibitors.
§11. Order and organizational regulations
1. All participants of the Fair are required to comply with generally applicable legal standards, health and safety, fire and sanitation rules and these Regulations and other normative acts in force at the place of the Fair.
2. The Exhibitor is obliged to comply with order instructions issued by the Organizer's representative.
3. There is a total ban on smoking, using open fire, and operating electrical heating devices throughout the Fair. It is forbidden to bring weapons, ammunition, explosives and irritants, very dirty or fire hazardous to the Fair area.
4. It is forbidden to block escape routes and access and access to fire-fighting equipment.
5. The Exhibitor and persons representing his rights are obliged to wear in a visible place identifiers issued by the Organizer and to undergo control procedures conducted on behalf of the Organizer by authorized persons.
1. The Exhibitor may submit any complaints regarding the organization or course of the Fair to the Organizer only in writing, immediately, however not later than at the time of the dismantling of the stands. After this date, any claims of the Exhibitor against the Organizer in this respect shall expire.
§13. Final Provisions
1. The organizer reserves the right to change the date or place of the Fair or cancel them. The Organizer will inform the Exhibitor about these changes immediately. In the event of a change in the date or place of the Fair, the Exhibitor may withdraw from the Agreement in writing within 3 days of receipt of the notification from the Organizer. In this case, as well as in the event of cancellation of the Fair, the Organizer will return to the Exhibitor all advances paid against the participation in the Fair.
2. The Exhibitor expressly confirms that the Organizer did not provide him any assurances or guarantees regarding economic results that the Exhibitor will achieve as a result of participation in the Fair and will not have any claims to the Organizer on this account.
3. The contract for participation in the Fair is subject to Polish law and will be interpreted in accordance with that law. All disputes between the Parties arising from this agreement, except for the Organizer's claim for payment of the agreed cash benefits, shall be settled amicably by the Parties first, by negotiating and summoning a settlement attempt pursuant to art. 185 et seq. CCP, under pain of recognizing as premature actions brought without these steps, and only if they are ineffective, these disputes will be settled by a competent common court. The court competent to settle all disputes related to the conclusion, performance or expiry of this contract is the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw.
4. The fair is paid for. Admission is only possible upon presentation of a valid admission ticket or ID issued by the organizer. Admission to the event area of minors is only possible under the supervision of an adult, who then bears full responsibility for the safety of the minor and the damage caused by him.
5. All persons participating in the Fair are obliged to behave in a manner that does not endanger the safety of other participants and to comply with the instructions of the Organizer's services.
6. The Organizer's services are entitled to refuse entry to the event or remove from the event area a person under the influence of alcohol and intoxicants whose behavior poses a threat to that person or other participants. 7. The organizer may record the course of the event, in particular the behavior of people participating in it by means of video and sound recording devices and provide materials collected in this way to appropriate law enforcement authorities in cases provided for by law, as well as use them for marketing purposes, in particular publish on own websites, social networks, presentations, commercial offers, advertising materials, etc.
8. The Fair is of an industry nature, so each participant upon entering the Fair area will be asked to leave a business card or complete a short survey containing his / her business data.